Omaha Dining, with its casual rustic personality and burnished saddle brown finish, features the popular X-motif and a strut style trestle base.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Available in regular and counter height, it includes an impressive Trestle Table with beefy 3" table top frame and an angular strut base of heavy square legs. It extends to 96" and easily allows eight guests to gather round and share a meal.
- An upholstered seat X-back Bench is available in both dining heights.
- X-back chairs and benches feature square leg with chamfered foot and slip seat cushions covered in easy care leather-look brown PU fabric.
- Upholstered Chairs and a backless Bench are also available in neutral 100% polyester linen-look fabric with nailhead trim.
- A functional Sideboard has pullout trays for wine bottles and a hanging glass rack. It offers drawer storage and a fixed shelf behind X-overlay glass doors.
- Drawers have stained interiors with fixed felt liners, side mounted metal ball bearing drawer glides and English dovetails.
- Cast metal bar hardware is finished in a dark rustic bronze color.
- It has a burnished saddle brown wood stain finish.
- Omaha is constructed of beautiful mango veneers and mango solids, with some engineered wood products.
- Rustic Transitional Styling
- Available in regular or counter height
- 3" framed table top with angular strut trestle base
- X-back chair & X-back bench seats in brown PU leatherette
- Upholstered chair & backless bench, linen-look 100% polyester
- X-motif chair backs and X door overlays
- Sideboard has glass rack & pull-out bottle storage
- Cast metal bar hardware in aged bronze finish
- Burnished saddle brown wood stain
- Mango veneers, mango solids, wood products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.