Norway takes its inspiration from progressive mid-century Danish Modern styling and is the perfect fit for a contemporary lifestyle.
- Crisp boomerang shaped legs with tapering ends are angled outwards from the table corners.
- Center shelves are slatted in a checkerboard patterned and combine with glass tops for an open and airy feeling.
- Table tops are 5mm clear glass panels with 1" beveled edges.
- Construction materials include birch veneer, poplar solid, other select hardwood and quality wood products.
- Norway is finished in a rich merlot color with dark brown edge burnishing for shading and interest.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.