Riverton Tables have an upcycled industrial character with a dusty weathered wood finish and tarnished sheet metal tops with riveted edges.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- All tables have sturdy square legs, open slat bottom shelves, and tarnished sheet metal tops with riveted edges.
- The 60" Entertainment Console has seeded glass doors for a vintage touch, drawer storage space and adjustable shelves.
- Drawers have stained interiors, bottom mounted Kenlin metal glide, and a fixed felt liner in the top drawer.
- Cast metal knob hardware is finish to match the shaded stainless steel top color.
- For an aged look, this group has a dusty weathered wood finish with lots of burnishing.
- Riverton is constructed of poplar and Asian hardwood solid components with quality engineered wood products.
- Industrial Styling
- Straight square legs and aprons
- Open slat bottom shelves
- 60" entertainment console available
- Seeded glass doors, adjustable shelves
- 1mm stainless steel sheet metal wrapped tops
- Decorative metal rivets on top edges
- Cast metal knob hardware in aged steel color
- Dusty weathered and burnished wood finish
- Poplar and Asian hardwood solid, wood products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.