Weighty balustrade turnings and riveted corner brackets lend a salvaged architectural element to Pierwood, and a burnished brown stain adds a casual timeworn patina.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Pierwood tables feature grooved tops and shelves for a wide planked look, bronze color riveted corner brackets, impressive balustrade turnings and bottom shelves for display.
- The 32"x 54" oversized Rectangle Cocktail has hidden casters for easy movement and four large post turnings.
- Weighty turnings are repeated on the 24" Square End Table with its single pedestal base and the double pedestal Console Table.
- Riveted metal corner brackets are finished in an aged bronze color with burnishing for a vintage metal look.
- A well-worn character is added by a dark brown burnished wood stain with a bit of distressing.
- Pierwood is constructed of birch veneers, Asian hardwood solids and some engineered wood products.
- Casual Traditional Styling
- Weighty balustrade turned leg posts
- Grooved tops for a rustic wide plank look
- Oversized 32"x 54"Cocktail Table with casters
- 24" Square Pedestal End Table
- 50" Double Pedestal Console Table
- Aged bronze color riveted metal corner brackets
- Distressed burnished brown wood stain
- Birch veneers, hardwood solids, wood products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.