Charleston has a strong sense of tradition with its familiar shapes and details, but has an updated simplified character with antique nickel hardware and a burnished tobacco finish.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- New Traditional Styling
- Dentil, cove and ogee moldings
- Raised bead door and drawer moldings
- Beveled overlays on posts and pilasters
- Flat banister crowns
- Chesser and Bench are available
- Stained drawers, metal ball bearing glides
- Ring pulls and knob hardware in aged bronze
- Burnished tobacco brown wood finish
- Cherry veneers and poplar solids
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.